The EXPRO 35-day close protection course caters especially for small team operations and individuals who want to work in the close protection environment.
The full Advanced Close Protection Officer training covers five weeks, but there is flexibility to attend designated weeks for specific training.
|Four weeks||Advanced CPO Training (high-risk)|
|One week||Surveillance and Counter Surveillance Course|
|One week||Team Leader Training Course|
|One week||PSD Training for Close Protection|
|One Week||Advanced Weapons Training|
|3 Days||First person on scene (FPOSI)|
Who is the course for?
The close protection training program has been designed for persons currently working within, or those wishing to enter the highly specialized field of close protection. Close protection services are required worldwide by corporate executives, celebrities, high-profile individuals, politicians and diplomats and employees in hostile environments.
Upon graduation, individuals and employers will benefit from:
- A recognized international qualification approved by the Professional Bodyguard Association (PBA)
- A South African Qualification (SASSETA) Certificate recognized by the South African National Qualification Framework (NQF)
- Improved employment possibilities
- Access to a network of specialized persons and membership to PBA
Upon graduation from the Close Protection Officer training you will leave with:
- A SASSETA recognized Close Protection Course certificate. SASSETA falls under the South African National Qualification (SAQA) framework
- BTEC Level 3 CPO Qualification from PBA UK (Pearson)
- Close Protection Certificate from PBA UK
- An international medical certificate issued from the American Safety and Health Institute including F POS Intermediate (PEARSON)
- A Close Protection Operative Certificate from EXPRO
- Course report on completion of all assessments
- The pass rate is 60% and 80% overall will make you eligible for a Company Operative badge
- 4x4 Driving and Defensive Driving Skills certificate (five-week course)
- Advance Firearm Proficiency Course certificate
- Close Protection Certificate from PBA UK once you successfully completed the exam at PBA
- Optional: bungee jump certificate (five-week course)
Each course is limited to 10 attendees, and the days run from 8am until 4pm.
|Course 1||January 16 - February 18|
|Course 2||February 27 - March 26|
|Course 3||April 4 - April 30|
|Course 4||Advanced CPO course presented by Albert Timen from KAPAP ACADEMY USA here in South Africa only 20 places available.
Dates: May 22 - June 14
|Course 5||July 4 - July 30|
|Course 6||August 15 - September 10|
|Course 7||October 3 - November 5|
|Course 8||November 14 - December 17|
For further information or to make a booking contact Freddie van Wyk on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 41 365 1191.